Top 5 Bizarre Google Searches that Led People to This Blog:
(And where they should have gone instead.)
5. Porno babushki – Sorry, frustrated searchers! No Russian elderporn here.
redirect: You should have watched this video instead. (The bomb diving into underwear is particularly suggestive.)
4. Cactus Man – Not far off the mark: perhaps you were seeking the famous Cactus Man podcast?
redirect: Or you may prefer this.
3. Naked+locker room – A theme emerges…these seekers must be terribly disappointed.
redirect: Full Frontal NUTV Locker Rm etiquette video. Hotttt.
2. Are cats sociopaths? – Glad you asked! Here’s my take.
redirect: Or may I suggest this:
1. Greenery for stupids – Congratulations! You came to the right place
3 thoughts on “Directing Traffic”
You never know, what starts as a search for online nudity could connect some clueless so-and-so to your site, and win him over (why do I assume it is a male) raising his internet reading standards and scoring you a forever fan! Still, I am sure your re-directs are appreciated! My biggest winning search term is “orca meat.” By far. It makes you wonder…
HAhahahaha! Orca meat–that’s fantastic. And gross.
Yeah. I like yours better than mine. “Little girl panties?” Sick f*ckers.